Harrogate Walking Food Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transport options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We can make alterations for wheelchair users if we know at time of booking.
- There is access for strollers, let us know at time of booking.
- Not suitable for young children under age of 10.
- Tours go ahead rain or shine.
- Please inform us of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Take a gentle walk (1.4 miles) around the cultural centre of Harrogate stopping at five independent food and drink establishments to taste some delicious Yorkshire Fare. Starting at 12.45 on a Thursday and 11.30 on a Saturday, the tour takes place over 3 hours. Each stop is carefully chosen for its tasty offerings and its contribution to the local food scene. Your knowledgeable tour guide will tell you all about the history of the town and also about the people behind the businesses, and of course, the food. By the end of the tour you will have eaten the equivalent of a very generous lunch with a walk between courses. You will also have an insight into why Harrogate is one of the happiest places to live in Britain.
- Royal Pump Room Museum
- Unit 5 Grosvenor Building Crown Place
- Harrogate United Kingdom HG1 2RY
- Starling Independent Bar Cafe Kitchen
- 47 Oxford Street
- Harrogate England HG1 1PW