Dalí, Besalú & Girona -Reduced group and hotel pick-up from Palamós
- We will go to Figueres to contemplate a unique museum in the world, the Salvador Dalí Theater-Museum, with the most exquisite art and painting collections of that genius. We continue to Besalú, monumental sample of the medieval Catalan world. Nestled in the region of La Garrotxa, it is one step away from the spectacular landscape of the Natural Park of the Volcanic Zone of La Garrotxa and the last foothills of the eastern sector of the Girona Pyrenees.We will visit the city centre, flooded with streets and facades as part of its medieval heritage. During the tour we visit the ecclesiastical monuments found in the town, such as the churches of Sant Pere, Santa María and Sant Vicenç.Next we will visit the Arab baths of Girona, built in the 12th century and located within the convent of the Capuchins.
Dalí, Besalú & Girona -Reduced group and hotel pick-up from Palamós 08:00
English language complement 08:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- In the tour or activity there will be 8 travellers maximum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 8:00 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dali Theatre-Museum, Gala-Salvador Dali Square, 5 Salvador Dali 5, 17600, Figueres Spain
With the most spectacular art and painting collections of that genius.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Besalu, Besalu, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Monumental sample of the medieval Catalan world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
We will visit its Arab baths, built in the 12th century and located within the convent of the Capuchins. and then its other medieval icons.
Duration: 4 hours