Explore magnificent views of the Atlantic seaboard.
Drive along Chapman's Peak and see spectacular coastal views
Visit the enchanting African Penguins at Boulder's Beach
Explore the Cape of Good Hope and the Cape Point lighthouse
See the coloured beach huts on Muizenberg Beach front.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Private Tour guide/driver
Private Vehicle and Fuel
Pick up and drop off at accommodation
Bottled water onboard the vehicle
Toll Fees at Chapman's Peak Drive
Meals, Drinks and Service charges (optional)
Entrance fees to Seal Island boat trip (optional) [R100.00 per adult; R50.00 per child]
Entrance fees to Boulder's Penguins colony [R152.00 per adult; R76.00 per child]
Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope main gate [R303.00 per adult; R152.00 per child]
What you can expect
Join us on a Private Tour of the Cape Peninsula, Cape of Good Hope and Boulder's Penguins colony including entrance fee at Cape of Good Hope main gate. On this tour you will see the Atlantic Seaboard, Chapman's Peak Drive, Cape Point and the African Penguins.
- Atlantic Seaboard: We take a scenic drive along the Atlantic Seaboard with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, passing through Clifton, Camps Bay and Llundadno. We stop at Maiden's Cove for a photo opportunity with magnificent views of the Twelve Apostles.
- Hout Bay: At Hout Bay Harbour guests have the option to either take a boat to Seal Island to view the Seals or visit the market for some shopping.
- Chapman's Peak: We drive along Chapman's Peak and stop at the viewpoint for spectacular photos. It is little wonder that Chapman's Peak is one of the most scenic routes in the world.
- Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point: We proceed to the Cape of Good Hope. Here we will see the Dias Cross and other monuments. We will have a photo opportunity at the Cape of Good Hope nameboard and from there have the option to either take a short hike to Cape Point or take the Funicular. Lunch is recommended at either Two Oceans restaurant for a sit down meal or at at the informal eatery for a take out.
- Boulder's Penguins colony: Take a drive to the Penguins colony at Boulder's Beach where we will visit the African Penguins. You may encounter one of these enchanting creatures on the board walk for an up close experience.
- Muizenberg Beach: Our return route is past Muizenberg where you will see the coloured beach huts. The beach huts are used as changing rooms. These are reminiscent to the “swimming machine” of the 1800s, which was a cart-like structure that was wheeled down to the water’s edge, allowing the ladies to change into their swimming costumes.