What's included, what's not
Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
What you can expect
• Starting time is up to you in everyday, but it is always better to be early so you have enough time in each place.
• Price includes picking you up and droping you off to and from the Airports (Queen Alia Int. Airport or King Hussain Int. Airport).
• Expected places to visit are: Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Jerash, Ajloun, Um Qais, Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, Kings way, Karak Castle, Shobak Castle, little Petra, Aqaba, Desert castles, Dana and many more places.
• Your transport will be by an air conditioned 5 years old or less cars, our cars are well maintenanced and in an excellent condition.
• The price above is per car not per person, so if you are 4 or less then the price will not raise.
• You will be provided with free WI-FI , free bottled water during your ride with us.
• Meals are not included, but feel free to ask our drivers to stop for meal whenever you want, and they will choose the best places for you.
• Tickets are not included in the price, however we advise you to buy the Jordan Pass which will be much cheaper for you. (ask us for more details)
• Pick up locations are up to you (All hotels and Airports).
Best Deals on Things to Do
Experience the wonders of the world up close with great deals on things to do near and far. Expedia offers one-of-a-kind activities that allow you to explore Amman your way. Whether you love nature, culture, food, or a bit of adventure, we have the perfect activity for you.
Top Experiences in Amman
With so many things to do in Amman, planning the perfect day out may seem like a daunting task. Expedia is here to take the hassle out of finding the best attractions, tours and activities in Amman. Families, couples and business travellers can all find the perfect activity in Amman to create life-long memories with the help of Expedia.