Visit Corning Glass Museum
Enjoy the stunning night view of Niagara Falls
The origin of the American Constitution
Distinguishing culture –The Amish Village
In-Depth tour in Niagara River: Whirlpool Park
About this activity
What's included, what's not
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide.
- Food and drink
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks that might ocur
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice);
- Service fee (10 dollars per person per day)
- Personal room fees
Know Before You Book
- Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
- We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
- Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- Airport pick-up emergency contact number: (US Toll-Free)1-866-585-8747.
- Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.
What you can expect
We are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more.
We will visit Washington, D.C. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterise this historic city.
We will visit Amish Farm, Amish people still maintain a simple lifestyle without electric, telephone, television, After learning the history and Amish with professional tour guide and then head for Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy.
- New York New York
- Jersey City (ACME Markets)
- 125 18th Street
- Jersey City New Jersey 07310
- Chinatown, Manhattan
- 75 Chrystie Street
- New York New York 10002
- 8th Ave, Brooklyn （HSBC Bank）
- 6102 8th Avenue
- brooklyn New York 11220
- Flushing, NY (Asian Jewel Seafood Restaurant)
- 131-1 39th Avenue
- flusing New York 11354
- Parsippany, NJ ：Top Quality Food Market
- 828 U.S. 46
- Parsippany-Troy Hills New Jersey 07054