Get an overview of this hotelStylish Zurich hotel a short train ride from city centre
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Near Trade Fair
Featuring panoramic views of the Swiss Alps, Swissôtel Zurich is opposite the Zurich Oerlikon railway station. Zurich Airport and Zurich Main railway station are within a 5-minute ride by suburban train. The Zurich Trade Fair is just a 10-minute walk.
Rooftop health club and pool
On the 32nd floor with spectacular views of the city and mountains, the SPA & SPORT offers a pool, spa tub, sauna, steam bath, and gym, as well as massage and beauty treatments. The hotel also features 2 restaurants and a summer terrace.
Wi-Fi, luxury bedding
All guestrooms are smoke-free and include premium bedding, flat-panel TVs, Nespresso/Lavazza coffee and tea makers, minibars, large desks, and in-room safes. Wireless Internet access is available. Marble baths come with designer amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Atop the hotel, on the 32nd floor, is the SPA & SPORT. Enjoying panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountains, the SPA & SPORT includes a pool, spa tub, sauna, steam bath, and fitness room, while massages and beauty treatments are available for a surcharge.
On the first and 31st floors the hotel offers a series of 19 conference rooms of varying sizes, all benefiting from natural light and the latest in hi-tech equipment. Among the first floor rooms, there is a bakery churning out fresh croissants and other snacks. Restaurant serves a breakfast daily.
The hotel's concierge is able to assist guests who wish to take in the local bustling nightlife or visit any of the city's more than 50 museums or 100 art galleries.
Swissotel Zurich offers WiFi (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 19
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 32
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1972
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CHF 7 per night ), Wired internet access ( CHF 7 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CHF 7 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Restaurant Le Muh - Sustainability is the basis of this innovative restaurant which serves international dishes all made using locally seasonal sourced ingredients. Restaurant area is divided into Le Muh privé for fine dining, Le Muh léger for all-day meals, and Le Muh Bar for drinks. Meals are made with herbs grown on the rooftop garden.
Le Muh Bar - Stylish Bar serving flavorful morning coffees, refreshing drinks, beers and cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 30 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 60 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 7 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CHF 7 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 36 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 30 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 60 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CHF 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 60 per night
- Swissotel Hotel Zurich
- Swissotel Zurich
- Zurich Swissotel
- Swissotel Zurich Hotel
- Swissotel Zurich zürich
- Swissotel Zurich Hotel zürich
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.