- Tonhalle Zurich
- 2 min walk
- 4 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Zug (ZLM-Zug Train Station)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on a lake, Hotel Glärnischhof is in Zürich's Old Town neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Kunsthaus Zurich and Swiss National Museum are cultural highlights and Zoo Zurich is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Letzigrund Stadium or Hallenstadion. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Stockerstrasse Tram Stop is 3 minutes by foot and Borsenstrasse Tram Stop is 3 minutes.
- Tonhalle Zurich - 2 min walk
- Paradeplatz - 4 min walk
- Bahnhofstrasse - 4 min walk
- Fraumuenster - 6 min walk
- Grossmuenster - 10 min walk
- Stockerstrasse Tram Stop - 3 min walk
- Zurich (ZLP-Zurich HB Rail Station) - 15 min walk
- Zurich (ZRH) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Glaernischhof Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Le Poisson – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Oak Bar – Tapas bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.