- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Letzigrund Stadium
- 5 min walk
- Maag Halle
- 19 min walk
- Swiss National Museum
- 14 min drive
- Zurich (ZRH)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Zürich, Crowne Plaza Zürich is in the business district and near a metro station. Swiss National Museum and Kunsthaus Zurich are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bahnhofstrasse. Check out an event or a game at Letzigrund Stadium, and consider making time for Zoo Zurich, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Letzigrund Tram Stop is just steps away and Albisriederplatz Tram Stop is 5 minutes by foot.Visit our Zürich travel guide
- Letzigrund Stadium - 5 min walk
- Maag Halle - 19 min walk
- Paradeplatz - 6 min drive
- Lindenhof - 14 min drive
- Swiss National Museum - 14 min drive
- Letzigrund Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Zurich Altstetten Station - 3 min drive
- Zurich (ZRH) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Theo Randall's – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Theo Randall's – Bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Restaurant WEST – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Zürich
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Staff were nice but they gave our room number to another couple who walked in ontop of us and were just as confused as we were. Breakfast buffet was worth availing of but had dinner there and the chicken was under cooked and instead of giving a new dinner they re heated it and for the price we had to pay that was not pleasing. Also it is located about a 30 minute walk outside the city not as close as we were hoping but teams ran frequently.