Search Hotels in Zuideramstel
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Nov 2016
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Zuideramstel
4/5Very Good!(159 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Amsterdam South. Spend some time visiting top spots like Vondelpark, and catch the metro at Amsterdam Zuid Tram Station or Prinses Irenestraat Stop to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(151 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Oud-Zuid. Check out top attractions like Vondelpark and Van Gogh Museum, and jump on the metro at Gerrit van der Veenstraat Stop or Minervaplein Stop to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(133 area reviews)
Thought to be named for its long, straight streets, this district was once the residence of artists such as Mondrian and is now one of Amsterdam’s trendiest spots.
4/5Very Good!(394 area reviews)
Travellers love Slotervaart for its fantastic nightlife, and you can see more of Amsterdam by jumping on the metro at Johan Huizingalaan Stop (2) or Louwesweg Stop. You might spend time checking out top sights like World Fashion Centre and Rembrandt Park.
Consider exploring the abundant dining options in Zuidas. If sightseeing is on the list, World Trade Center is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Amsterdam Zuid Tram Station or Parnassusweg Stop to see more of the area.
Pocket Guide: Zuideramstel
Guests will appreciate the museums, architecture and restaurants in Zuideramstel. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its bars, tours and cycling.
- There are 17 Zuideramstel hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Zuideramstel
- A marina, taking a tour and cycling are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Passenger Terminal Amsterdam, Piet Hein Marina, and Volendam Harbour
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Virtual Museum Zuidas, Concertgebouw, and Stedelijk Museum
- Popular family attractions include Artis, Amsterdam Chinatown, and NDSM Werf
- Notable landmarks include Zorgvlied Cemetery, Nes, and Leidseplein
- Amstelpark, Gaasperplas Park, and Hortus Botanicus are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Flower Market, Albert Cuyp Market and P.C. Hooftstraat
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Mirandabad, Dicky Squash or Amsterdam ArenA
Getting around Zuideramstel
With so many transport options, getting around Zuideramstel is a breeze. Walk to a nearby metro station such as Amsterdam RAI Station, Amsterdam Zuid Tram Station or Boelelaan - Vrije Universiteit Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Amsterdam Zuid Station. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Zuideramstel
With 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Amsterdam, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 13 hotels ranging from GBP 73 to GBP 161 per night.You might prefer these highly rated properties for trips with the family or other getaways:
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South
- CitizenM Hotel Amsterdam City
- Htel Serviced Apartments Amsterdam Buitenveldert
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - South
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Htel Serviced Apartments Amsterdam Buitenveldert with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South and citizenM Hotel Amsterdam City are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Zuideramstel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zuideramstel is 1951 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Zuideramstel?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Zuideramstel, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Zuideramstel?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Zuideramstel?
What's the best hotel for couples in Zuideramstel?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Zuideramstel?
What's the best high-end hotel in Zuideramstel?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Zuideramstel?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Zuideramstel?
Zuideramstel Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Zuideramstel by Star Rating
- Hotels near Zuideramstel Airports
- Areas of Zuideramstel
- Accommodation near Zuideramstel Attractions
- More accommodation types in Zuideramstel
- Choose Your Zuideramstel Hotel Style
- Search Zuideramstel Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Zuideramstel
- Hotels Near Zuideramstel, Amsterdam
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends