- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Aristi Mountain Resort and Villas
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Mountain View
Superior Double Room, Fireplace, Mountain View
Family Suite, Mountain View
Honeymoon Suite (with Outdoor Jacuzzi)
Standard Double Room (Special Offer)
About this area
Aristi Mountain Resort and Villas is located in Zagori. Monastery of Panagia Spiliotissa and Kleidonia Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vikos Gorge and Pindus.Visit our Zagori travel guide
- Vikos Gorge - 7 min drive
- Konitsa Bridge - 25 min drive
- Pindus - 27 min drive
- Dragon Lake - 27 min drive
- Smolikas Mountain - 60 min drive
- Ioannina (IOA-Ioannina National) - 47 min drive
- Salvia — 1 min walk
About this property
Aristi Mountain Resort and Villas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort