Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the mountains, this Zab hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within 3 miles (5 km) of Gubalowka Market, Mount Gubalowka Ski Resort and Harenda Ski and Recreational Center. Jan Kasprowicz Museum and Church John the Apostle and Evangelist on Harendzie are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Ski into Redyk, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a full-service spa.
All 21 properties offer free WiFi, minibars and LED TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service (during limited hours), premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the hot tub. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers ski storage, a complimentary children's club and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available on-site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2016.
Redyk is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Picnic area
- Children's club
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2004
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (free)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 74
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 796
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 21
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in Polish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Ziplining nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PLN 30 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.50 per person, per night.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN30 for adults and PLN15 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN30 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Redyk Hotel Zab
- Redyk Hotel
- Redyk Zab
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.