Get an overview of this hotel4-star Rivewalk hotel, walk to Clifford's Tower
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of York Barbican, Clifford's Tower and York Castle Museum. Merchant Adventurers' Hall and York Dungeon are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference space and dry cleaning are on-site.
All 124 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, hairdryers and laptop-compatible safes.
Novotel York Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and on-site laundry facilities. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Novotel York Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 7
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Elements Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 12 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP13.95 for adults and GBP0 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP13 per night
- Pet fee: GBP12 per pet, per night
- Novotel York Centre Hotel
- Novotel York Centre
- York Novotel
- Hotel Novotel York
- Accor York Centre
- Novotel York Centre Hotel York
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.