Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Yokohama hotel in Nishi, near Yokohama Museum of Art
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Nishi, this romantic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of HARA Model Railway Museum and Yokohama Museum of Art. Landmark Tower and Yokohama Cosmo World are also within 2 mi (3 km).
7 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 372 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers
In addition to an indoor pool, Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. 12 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 372
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 28
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1998
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Teppanyaki Sagami - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
Ko-No-Hana - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Compass - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sai-Ryu - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Bay West - This bar serves dinner only.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Guests under 20 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5940.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2900 for adults and JPY 1450 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 580 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 290 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1860 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2160 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers
- Yokohama Bay Sheraton Towers
- Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel Towers
- Sheraton Yokohama
- Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel
- Yokohama Sheraton
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.