Search Hotels in Yeovil
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Yeovil, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Welcoming and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment and cafes. Glastonbury Abbey, Wells Cathedral and Wookey Hole Caves are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodation options in Yeovil
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Yeovil
The city's cultural venues include Fleet Air Arm Museum and Haynes International Motor Museum. Notable city landmarks like Cadbury Castle and Tintinhull House Garden might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Glastonbury Abbey and Wells Cathedral.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Wookey Hole Caves, 20 mi/32.1 km from the city centre, and Longleat, which is 23 mi (36.9 km) away.
Getting around Yeovil
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Yeovil Pen Mill Station or Yeovil Junction Station. Yeovil may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Yeovil
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 735.20 millimetres of rain falls on Yeovil each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C