- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shangri La Beach
- 1 min walk
- Vatukarasa Village
- 3 min drive
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes
- 7 min drive
- Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.)
- 57 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Yanuca Island, Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Tavuni Hill Fort is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sigatoka Sand Dunes and Natadola Beach.
- Shangri La Beach - 1 min walk
- Vatukarasa Village - 3 min drive
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes - 7 min drive
- Lawaqa Park - 13 min drive
- Natadola Beach - 25 min drive
- Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lagoon Terrace – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Takali Asian Kitchen – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Golden Cowrie – Beachfront restaurant. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Black Marlin – Bar. Open on selected days.
About this property
Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness
We were generally disappointed with the property. Our room smelt very musty and was very tired even though it looked like it had had a recent (albeit very bad) paint job. We had to call housekeeping on several occasions late in the day after arriving back to our room and finding it hadnt been serviced (even though we had been out since 8am). Food was very overpriced, and when we went to check out we found an additional $160 'community festive charge' which was for staying there over the festive period, and was over and above the already hiked up room rates which you'd expect to pay at xmas time anyway. We did have loads of fun using the water park and water activities but were again disappointed to find that the Fijian cultural fire dance etc had to be paid for unlike alot of other resorts. Overall not happy with our stay. We are happy to pay if we know we are getting what things are worth but in this case we felt like we were constantly being ripped off.