Visiting Y Felinheli
Guests will appreciate the spas, bars and restaurants in Y Felinheli. This seaside city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and cosy ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 56.4 mi (90.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Y Felinheli
- The natural setting of the the sea is picturesque, and places to visit include Gypsy Wood Park, Aber Falls, and Mount Snowdon
- Also well-known for its a port and spas
Getting around Y Felinheli
Y Felinheli has plenty of options for transport. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in Y Felinheli
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Hotel Port Dinorwic.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Port Dinorwic with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Y Felinheli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Y Felinheli gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year