Droitwich has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its shopping, coffeehouses, and theatres.
- Though not directly in Droitwich, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around the area
- Well-known for its theatres, while Palace Theatre is a popular attraction
- Places like Cannon Hill Park and Birmingham Botanical Gardens exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Kingfisher Shopping Centre is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Staying in Droitwich
You might like Holiday Inn Express Droitwich M5, Jct 5, averaging GBP 100.03 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Holiday Inn Express Droitwich M5, Jct 5 with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for the area
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for the area is 766 millimetres