Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Malvern hotel is located in the shopping district, steps away from Malvern Museum, Great Malvern Priory and Malvern Theatres. Barnards Green Cricket Club is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and conference space are on-site.
All 103 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include pillow menus and electric kettles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Abbey Great Malvern
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and a garden. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
The Abbey Great Malvern is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Priory View Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Priory View Lounge Bar – Overlooking the garden, this bar specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 9.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per accommodation, per night.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP15.00 for adults and GBP9.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP10 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP25.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP45.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP9.00 per night
- Abbey Great Hotel
- Abbey Great Malvern
- Abbey Great
- Abbey Great Malvern Hotel
- The Abbey Great Malvern
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.