Woodbridge has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, riverfront city has to offer, including its shopping, coffeehouses, and beaches.
- Though not directly in Woodbridge, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Woodbridge
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Sandalford Winery, Lilac Hill Estate, and Pinelli Wines are favourite sights to visit
- Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre are popular cultural attractions
- The riverfront and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Hyde Park, and City Beach are some places worth a visit
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at WACA Ground or Subiaco Oval
Woodbridge is adjacent to Guildford. Top sights in the area include Kings Park War Memorial and University of Western Australia.
Getting around Woodbridge
There are plenty of options for getting around Woodbridge. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Woodbridge Station.
Dressing for Woodbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July through September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Woodbridge is 760 millimetres