This stunning coastal getaway home is the embodiment of luxury and comfort rolled into one. Enjoy being five minutes away from Wombarra Beach and the Rockpool or just relax and unwind to the stunning views the home has to offer.
This bright and spacious four- bedroom house features an open plan living /dining space, a renovated kitchen, second living space, an outdoor terrace and deck with BBQ which extends the living space beautifully which means you can relax with your friends & family.
This house is sure to impress you with its highlighted features such as:
* 5 minutes away from Wombarra Beach and the rockpool
* Very own brick pizza oven to treat your taste buds
* Ideal space for kids since the backyard is fully fenced
* Only an hour away from Sydney CBD and half an hour from Wollongong CBD
* Coastal recreational activities such as fishing, swimming and boating are just moments away from our home
You will find:
* Two spacious bedrooms with queen size beds
* Two spacious bedrooms with two single beds and an extra trundle (for child only)
* Linen, towels, and essentials provided
* Black-out blinds
* Reverse cycle aircon to remain cool through summer and warm during the winters
* High speed wi-fi
* Large living room perfect to play a board game or watch a movie until you cannot keep your eyes open and then hit the sack.
* Find smart TVs that you can airplay from your desired streaming services
* Toys and books available for kids to play with
* Fully renovated and equipped kitchen with oven, stove, dishwasher, and coffee maker
* Children’s’ tableware provided
* Access to two bathrooms equipped with toiletries and hairdryer
* Two water closets with toilet and sink accessible
* Very own indoor laundry with washer, dryer, vacuum, and iron facilities
* Large outdoor space with BBQ
* Fire up the pizza oven or BBQ for a relaxed vibe or take advantage of the state-of-the-art kitchen and prepare a gourmet feast
* Parking spaces for 2 cars come with the home. The garage is not available. Additional parking can be found on the street
We generally give you space during your stay but if you need us just give us a call and we gladly assist you with anything you need.
Sign up for a wide range of activities to experience in Wombarra. Few things you can do just moments from our place are:
* Seacliff Bridge – feel the stress of the city dissipate and unwind as you wind your way down the escarpment and drive down one of Australia’s most celebrated coastal roads.
* Hit the water- Pull on your swimmers and head down for a body surf at Wombarra Beach or for a soothing dip and the baths – both only five minutes’ walk away. If swimming is not your thing have a wander along the rock shelves and explore the tidal pools.
* Breakfast on the deck or at Earth Walker Café in Coledale (5- minute drive, 20- minute walk) - great coffee, and a beautiful menu made from local produce.
* Have a surf - take your pick with Illawarra’s spectacular beaches- Austinmer, Coledale, Thirroul, Bulli all a stone’s throw away.
* Late lunch at the Scarborough Hotel - grab a table at the iconic clifftop hotel. Keep your car at home – its only 20 minutes’ walk away. Admittedly it’s up hill on the way there- but downhill for an easy wa from bistro classics (burgers and parmas) or brilliant Thai.
Getting around is easy but it is best to travel with a car around.
If you are using public transport, then the nearest station is Wombarra Train station only a 5-minute walk away. The nearest bus stop in right in front of the house.
Other things to note:
Guest Numbers: Our home is only suitable for 8 adults and 1 child for the trundle bed.
Access: One of the bedrooms in the home is locked for personal use. The garage is also not available for your use.
Noise Policy: We follow strict noise regulations and ask you to be respectful and considerate at all times. We want you to have the best time at the house, but we cannot forget our lovely neighbors that live here permanently and generally like an early night and peace during the day.
Age Limit: We do not accept reservations for groups with travellers under the age of 23 years unless a specific exception has been approved. If you are a family travelling with supervised children you can proceed with the booking. The home is perfect for families or mature groups of travelers.
Supplies: A complimentary welcome pack will be provided that includes several single use items to get you started including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, soap, laundry, and dishwashing supplies. For extended stays we ask you to remember to bring extra provisions.
Payment: A 10% deposit is due upon booking. The remaining balance is charged 7 days before arrival.
Security Deposit: A security deposit of $1200 will be collected in the 3 days prior to arrival. that stays fully refundable at the end of your stay as long as the property is returned in its original condition.
Credit Card Fees: A 1.5% credit card fee is included in the booking price.
Cancelation Policy: Cancel up to 7 days before arrival free of charge with a refund of the deposit.
If cancelation is made after the commencement of a stay the remaining nights in the reservation are non-refundable. If more than 30 nights are left on the reservation, only the next 30 nights are non-refundable.