Families enjoy visiting Wodonga though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, spas and parks. A top sight in the area is Lake Hume.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Albury
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wodonga
Favourite places to visit in the city include Belvoir Park, Hothouse Theatre and Murray River. Additionally, you'll find Lake Hume in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Wodonga. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Stagecoach Motel - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Blazing Stump Motel & Suites - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this motel. This 4.5-star motel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free parking.
- Motel 24 - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Wodonga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Wodonga gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C