Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Winston, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the safaris, wildlife and coffeehouses. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, shopping and running.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 76.5 mi (123.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Winston
- Top activities include going on safari and wine tasting, whereas Abacela Winery, Girardet Wine Cellars, and Spangler Vineyards are great sights to visit
- The natural setting of the wildlife is picturesque, and Stewart Park is worth a visit
Staying in Winston
You may enjoy a stay at Safari Inn for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Safari Inn with a 3.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Winston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Winston is 860 millimetres