Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Lakefront hotel, walk to World of Beatrix Potter
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bowness Pier and World of Beatrix Potter. Lake Windermere and Hill Top are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, laundry facilities and a garden.
All 28 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Burn How Garden House Hotel
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a garden and laundry facilities. Complimentary self-parking is available on-site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Garden – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.5 per person (approximately)
- Burn How Garden House Hotel Windermere
- Burn How Garden House Hotel
- Burn How Garden House Windermere
- Burn How Garden House
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.