Guests will want to experience the skydiving, beer and castle in Wiltz. Visitors who travel to this cultural, welcoming and lakefront city can discover its hiking, cycling and restaurants.
- There are 2 Wiltz hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wiltz
- Top activities include skydiving and cycling, whereas Indian Forest Adventure Park and Vianden Chairlift are top sights to visit
- Known for its art scene, whereas Toy Museum, The Family of Man Museum, and Cube 521 are some local cultural sights
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Vianden Castle and Saint-Maurice Abbey
- The hiking trails, lakes and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and National Park Upper Sure is one place worth a visit
Getting around Wiltz
There are plenty of options for getting around Wiltz. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Wiltz Station, Luxembourg.
Staying in Wiltz
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Wellness Hôtel Wiltz.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Wellness Hôtel Wiltz with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Wiltz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wiltz is 768 millimetres