Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and 24-hour fitness center
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Lydiard Park and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Swindon Designer Outlet. Swindon and Cricklade Railway and Malmesbury Abbey are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and self parking.
All 171 rooms provide 24-hour room service, WiFi, and LCD TVs. Hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Swindon HotelGreat Western Way Lydiard Fields Swindon England SN5 8UZ
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 8913 square feet (828 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 828
- Year Built 1994
- Conference space size (feet) - 8913
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Larder - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Hilton Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Swindon
- Hilton Swindon Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Swindon
- Hotel Swindon
- Swindon Hilton
- Swindon Hilton Hotel
- Swindon Hotel
- Swindon Hotel Hilton
- Hilton International Swindon
- Hilton Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon Hilton International
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).