Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Malmesbury hotel in Crudwell with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Crudwell, this eco-friendly hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Malmesbury Abbey, Cotswold Country Park and Beach, and Highgrove House. Highgrove House and Gardens and Corinium Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 28 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Mayfield House Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner property.
Best Western Mayfield House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1638
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 30 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Best Western Mayfield House Hotel Malmesbury
- Best Western Mayfield House Hotel
- Best Western Mayfield House Malmesbury
- Best Western Mayfield House
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.