Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Wilmslow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Wilmslow Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
Wilmslow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Wilmslow and want to take your pet along? Here is a top accommodation option as rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Hallmark Hotel Manchester Nr Manchester Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a full-service spa and a restaurant. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Wilmslow
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Wilmslow is 867 mm
Exploring Wilmslow with your pet
Known for its sports and gardens, Wilmslow has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as Old Trafford and Manchester Arena. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Abyss Aquatic Warehouse or Goyt Mill Saddlery.