Comfortable cozy and clean. A great motel all around. One of our families favorites.
- The Clark Art Institute
- 5 min drive
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute
- 5 min drive
- Coyote Flaco
- 2 min drive
- Dining Halls
- 4 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.)
- 55 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
1896 House Country Inn is located in Williamstown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Western Gateway Heritage State Park and Natural Bridge State Park, while Mass MoCA and 62 Center for Theater and Dance are cultural highlights.
- Williamstown Historical Museum - 4 min drive
- Williams College Museum of Art - 5 min drive
- The Clark Art Institute - 5 min drive
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute - 5 min drive
- Taconic Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Pittsfield Intermodal Transportation Center - 28 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 59 min drive
- Coyote Flaco - 2 min drive
- Dining Halls - 4 min drive
- Sushi Thai Garden - 4 min drive
- Pappa Charlie's Deli Sandwich - 4 min drive
- Spice Root Modern Indian Cuisine - 4 min drive
About this property
1896 House Country Inn
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I asked for a refund. There was no heat or hot water which I discovered during my late check-in. The office returned my call around midnight to let me know a plumber was called. Breakfast was suppose to be served by 10. I called and the staff member had the flu so no breakfast and someone later called and offered to bring me some fruit. I deserve a refund since I was in town for a funeral and this did not lighten my load.