Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Wickham, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and shopping. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, seaside city can discover its bars, spas, and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Wickham hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wickham
- Popular family attractions include Merewether Ocean Baths, Hunter Region Botanic Gardens, and Oakvale Farm and Fauna World
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Dixon Park Beach, Newcastle Ocean Baths, and Nobbys Head Beach are some places worth a visit
Wickham is adjacent to Hamilton. Top sights in the area include Glenrock State Conervation and Stockton Sandspit.
Getting around Wickham
Wickham has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Wickham
You might like Harbourside Terraces, averaging GBP 111.84 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay.
Dressing for Wickham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wickham is 33 millimetres