Search Hotels in Wick
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Wick are sure to enjoy the port. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and cultural setting. A top sight in the city is North Sea.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in Wick
- The closest major airport is in Wick (WIC), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kirkwall (KOI), 35.9 mi (57.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wick
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as North Sea and Duncansby Head. Additionally, you might want to add Pulteney Distillery to your agenda.
Getting around Wick
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Wick Station. Wick might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Wick
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 16°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wick is 31 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 15°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C