Average Hotel...a few disappointments...
I got two rooms for our group. Very affordable if you're traveling with a group.
1. The hotel was affordable.
2. The rooms were clean.
3. Everything worked just fine.
1. When we checked in, the people at the desk didn't seem to know how Expedia worked and told me I used a different card(A card that I don't have) to pay. Eventually they figured out that Expedia pays with their own card and I pay expedia.
2. Some of the lights in one of the room were unplugged for some reason and we had to move heavy furniture to get to the plug to turn them on.
3. Had some trouble with the cleaning staff. We were getting started late one day and the cleaning lady knocked on the door, and then immediately threw it open without waiting for an answer while we were still in our underwear getting ready.
I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.
Comment from Hotel Management
16-May-2017 by GM, Hotel Management
We are so sorry that you experienced problems during your recent visit with us. Your experience is not typical of our hotel and services; however, we do appreciate your feedback so we can address the items mentioned and make improvements. We do appreciate your business and hope you will visit again.