Search Hotels in Whitehorse
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Whitehorse, which is also known for its museums and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Whitehorse
- The closest major airport is in Whitehorse, YT (YXY-Whitehorse Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Whitehorse
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre, MacBride Museum of Yukon History and North End Gallery. The city is notable for landmarks like SS Klondike, S.S. Klondike National Historic Site and Old Log Church. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and such places to visit as Yukon Wildlife Preserve and Takhini Hot Pools.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Whitehorse. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Muktuk Adventures Guest Ranch and Cabins - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Kaleido Lodge Yukon - Our customers like the central location and WiFi at this lodge. This 2.5-star lodge features free parking, a library and a terrace.
- VANGORDA PLACE BED & BREAKFAST - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its room size and location.
Dressing for Whitehorse
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 2°C and the night-time average to be -26°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 9°C during the day and -22°C at night
- Whitehorse gets about 260.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Whitehorse?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Whitehorse, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Whitehorse?
What's the best hotel for families in Whitehorse?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Whitehorse?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Whitehorse?
Whitehorse Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Whitehorse by Star Rating
- Hotels near Whitehorse Airports
- Accommodation near Whitehorse Attractions
- More accommodation types in Whitehorse
- Choose Your Whitehorse Hotel Style
- Search Whitehorse Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Whitehorse
- Hotels Near Whitehorse, Yukon
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends