Visitors to Whitehall are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. A top sight in the area is Michigan's Adventure.
- You'll find 195 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Muskegon
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Whitehall
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Huron-Manistee National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Michigan's Adventure in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Whitehall. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Whitehall - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lake Land Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with memory foam beds.
Dressing for Whitehall
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- Whitehall gets about 851 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C