Visiting White Marsh
Visitors to White Marsh are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and sporting events. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Baltimore Museum of Art, Fort McHenry and Washington Monument are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 351 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in White Marsh
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Baltimore Museum of Art, Fort McHenry and Washington Monument. Additionally, in the area you'll find Walters Art Museum and Inner Harbor.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore/White Marsh - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include National Aquarium in Baltimore, located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Baltimore Cruise Terminal, which is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) away.
Dressing for White Marsh
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 1081 millimetres of rain falls on White Marsh each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -5°C