- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Mallyan Spout Waterfall
- 8 min walk
- Falling Foss Waterfall
- 16 min drive
- Goathland Tea Rooms & Gifts
- 8 min walk
- Goathland Station Tea Rooms
- 16 min walk
- Durham (MME-Tees Valley)
- 58 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Whitby, The Mallyan Spout Hotel is in a rural location and by the sea. Whitby Abbey and Dalby Forest Visitor Centre are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Whitby Pavilion and The Moors National Park Centre.
- Mallyan Spout Waterfall - 8 min walk
- Whitby Golf Club - 15 min drive
- Whitby Museum - 15 min drive
- Falling Foss Waterfall - 16 min drive
- Rosedale Abbey - 36 min drive
- Whitby Goathland Station - 15 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 85 min drive
- Valley View Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Hotel Bar — 1 min walk
- Goathland Tea Rooms & Gifts - 8 min walk
- Goathland Station Tea Rooms - 16 min walk
- Birch Hall Inn - 4 min drive
About this property
The Mallyan Spout Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely Location Lovely Hotel.
We had a lovely week's break at the Mallyan, lovely room (9) looked out over the garden. Staff were all very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. We would definitely recommend.