Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
This cottage is located in Whitby. Whitby Harbour and Whitby Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Yorkshire Moors and Runswick Sands. The Moors National Park Centre and Whitby Pavilion are also worth visiting.
- Glaisdale Station - 3 min drive
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 104 min drive
- Arncliffe Arms - 20 min walk
- Beck View Tea Rooms - 3 min drive
- Sherherd's Hall Tea Rooms - 3 min drive
- Shepherds Hall Tea Room and Craft Gallery - 3 min drive
- The Wheatsheaf Inn - 6 min drive