1) The hosts, Mark and Theresa are really lovely. Accommodating, friendly, helpful and just the right balance of happy-to-chat but boundaried.
2) Room is spotlessly clean and very comfortable
3) Place handily located: town, seafront and transport links all within easy walking distance
1) Internet connection in my room was terrible and as one of the main reasons I came on holiday was to do some life planning in peace in the evenings, this was a bit of a blow. After two nights of frustration, hosts kindly let me use the breakfast room in the evenings but obviously this is less comfortable than being tucked up in your own room. I was right up at the top of the house which might have made a difference – don't think other guests had the same problem.
2) Not the fault of the hosts but it's not the quietest. There was a lot of noise from the street (one night local yobs were being very rowdy, one morning I was woken up at 7ish by a man screaming abuse down the phone at his girlfriend). Could also hear noise from the room next door to me, including, unfortunately, being kept awake by another guest's snoring.