Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel near First Direct Arena
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Leeds, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Corn Exchange and Royal Armouries. First Direct Arena and Thackray Medical Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 100 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, minibars, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2217 square feet (206 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Malmaison Leeds is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 6
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 2217
- Conference space size (meters) - 206
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Mal Bar - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Leeds Malmaison
- Malmaison Hotel Leeds
- Malmaison Leeds
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.