Get an overview of this hotelLeeds hotel in Leeds City Centre, near First Direct Arena
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Guests favorite property amenities
Located in Leeds City Centre, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Leeds Town Hall and First Direct Arena. Royal Armouries and Thackray Medical Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers, a TV in a common area, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 168 rooms offer WiFi, coffee makers, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Leeds Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Leeds hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Ibis Leeds Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 12
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 8.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Leeds Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5.0 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 5.0 per stay)
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.0 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 5.0 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- ibis Centre Hotel Leeds
- ibis Leeds Centre
- Ibis Leeds Centre Hotel Leeds
- ibis Leeds Centre Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.