Get an overview of this hotelHotel with restaurant, near First Direct Arena
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Leeds, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Leeds Town Hall and First Direct Arena. Royal Armouries and Thackray Medical Museum are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, A computer station, a TV in a common area and a front desk safe are on-site.
All 168 properties offer free WiFi, coffee makers and LCD televisions. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, showers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
ibis Leeds Centre Marlborough Street
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Leeds's hotel also offers coffee/tea in common area, a safe deposit box at the front desk and a television in common area.
Ibis Leeds Centre Marlborough Street is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 2005
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Leeds Centre Marlborough Street has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5.0 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 5.0 per stay).
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP8.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP5.0 per pet, per night (maximum GBP5.0 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP10.00
- ibis Leeds Centre Hotel
- ibis Leeds Centre
- Ibis Leeds Centre Hotel Leeds
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.