Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, in Leeds, this hotel is close to Golden Acre Park and Chevin Forest Park. Area attractions also include Kirkstall Abbey and Otley Courthouse.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, spa services, conference space and dry cleaning are on-site.
All 137 rooms provide wireless Internet access (surcharge), room service (during limited hours) and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 7 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, dry cleaning/laundry services and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
On-site venue No. 2 – This bar only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP6.00 per person (return)
- Self-parking fee: GBP5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP10.00 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: GBP4 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel
- Britannia Bradford Airport Hotel
- Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport
- Britannia Bradford Airport
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.