Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bradford, this eco-friendly hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Richard Dunn Sports Centre and within 3 mi (5 km) of Bradford Ice Arena and National Media Museum. Bradford City Park and Alhambra Theatre are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 42 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 11.5 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9.00 and GBP 11.95 for adults, GBP 4.50 and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 11.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Best Western Bradford Guide Post
- Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel
- Best Western Guide Post
- Best Western Guide Post Bradford
- Best Western Guide Post Hotel
- Best Western Guide Post Hotel Bradford
- Bradford Guide Post Hotel
- Guide Post Bradford
- Guide Post Hotel
- Guide Post Hotel Bradford
- Bradford Best Western
- Best Western Bradford
We should mention
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.