- Harwich Port
- 5 min drive
- West Dennis Beach
- 9 min drive
- Lighthouse Cafe
- 5 min walk
- Jake Rooney's
- 9 min walk
- Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in West Harwich. Cape Cod Theatre Company – Home of the Harwich Jr. Theatre and Jericho House and Barn Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harwich Port and Hyannis Harbor. Cape Codder Water Park and Cape Cod Lavender Farm are also worth visiting.Visit our West Harwich travel guide
- Harwich Port - 5 min drive
- West Dennis Beach - 9 min drive
- Seagull Beach - 14 min drive
- Breakwater Beach - 15 min drive
- Ocean Edge Golf Club - 17 min drive
- Hyannis Transportation Center - 25 min drive
- Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal) - 24 min drive
- Lighthouse Cafe - 5 min walk
- Jake Rooney's - 9 min walk
- Cape Cod’s Irish Pub. - 13 min walk
- Cape Cod Claddagh - 17 min walk
- Mooncussers Tavern - 20 min walk
About this property
Charming West Harwich Cape Home!
Martha Murray Vacation Rentals
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Charming West Harwich Cape
- Charming West Harwich Cape Home! West Harwich
- Charming West Harwich Cape Home! Private vacation home