Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in a rural location, this romantic hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from De Hoge Dijken and within 3 mi (5 km) of Roman Archeological Museum and Permeke Museum. Oostmolen Windmill and Notre Dame Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a sauna, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Upscale amenities include private spa tubs and jetted tubs, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel De Stokerij
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This romantic hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1992
- Free reception
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Steam room
- Multilingual staff
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Private spa tub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this seafood restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 7 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 for adults and EUR 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Hotel Stokerij
- Hotel Stokerij Oudenburg
- Stokerij Oudenburg
We should mention
One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).