Visiting Watsons Bay
Visitors to Watsons Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Taronga Zoo, Manly Beach and Bondi Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2793 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Watsons Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Camp Cove and Lady Bay Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Hornby Lighthouse to your agenda.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Taronga Zoo, located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city centre, and Manly Beach, which is 3.3 mi/5.4 km away.
Dressing for Watsons Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Watsons Bay gets about 1188 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C