Guests are sure to enjoy the tours, safaris and restaurants in Watervliet. Welcoming and cosy, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its shopping, beaches and running.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Watervliet
- The beaches and rivers provide a picturesque setting and Silver Beach is one place worth visiting
- Also well-known for its tours, safaris and shopping
Staying in Watervliet
You might like Fairfield Inn & Suites Watervliet Berrien County for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Watervliet Berrien County, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Watervliet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 949 millimetres of rain falls on Watervliet each year