Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Washington hotel in Downtown Washington D.C., near White House
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Washington D.C., this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Embassy of Australia and White House. Ford's Theater and Washington Monument are also within 1 mile (2 km).
2 restaurants, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking and a business centre.
All 406 rooms feature comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 16
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Fringetree – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay.
- Up to 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD59.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD25
- Westin Washington D.C. City Center Hotel
- Westin D.C. City Center Hotel
- Westin Washington D.C. City Center
- Westin D.C. City Center
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).