Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel near White House
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is steps away from Anderson House Museum and Phillips Collection. George Washington University and White House are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a health club and a bar/lounge. Wired Internet in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, valet parking and concierge services.
All 259 rooms feature comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. IPod docking stations and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre and a limo/town car service.
Wired Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1927
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 259
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Capitol Room – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Fairfax Grille & Lounge – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD15 and USD25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD45.00 per night
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C.
We should mention
Up to 3 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.