Book your room at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelDC hotel near convention center
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Centrally-located in the Penn Quarter of Washington, DC, the Renaissance Washington is a block from the Washington Convention Center. Verizon Center is a half-mile away.
Ample event space
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel offers 64,000 square feet of event space, and onsite event planners. Recreational amenities include the full-service Aura Spa and Vida Fitness Center.
Premium cable TV
This Washington, DC hotel offers 807 air-conditioned guestrooms with premium bedding, televisions featuring premium cable, video-game consoles, and pay movies. High-speed Internet access is also available (surcharge).Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel999 9th Street NW Washington DC 20001
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel features 64,000 square feet of event space, an on-staff event services manager available 24 hours, 2 bars, and a team of certified wedding planners. Additional business-related amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a business center and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
Aura, the full-service spa, features facials, body treatments, and beauty services. Vida Fitness Center provides cardio and strength equipment as well as free weights. The hotel also offers a sauna and steam room. In addition to 6 onsite restaurants, room service is available 24 hours. The hotel offers disabled-accessible facilities and parking. Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 807
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( US$12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( US$12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( US$12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( US$12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Fifteen Squares Restaurant - American bistro serving breakfast and lunch.
miXX - Dinner and drinks in the lobby.
President's Sports Bar - Onsite sports bar serving lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Liberty Market - Gourmet deli featuring takeout lunch and dinner.
Starbucks - Coffee, tea, and light fare.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel features the full-service Aura Spa, offering facials, body and beauty treatments, and massage.
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.10 per night
- Hotel Renaissance Washington DC Downtown
- Renaissance Hotel Washington DC Downtown
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc Hotel
- Washington Dc Renaissance
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.