Get an overview of this hotelGlamorous, historic spa hotel in Washington, DC
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Rock Creek Park
Overlooking Rock Creek Park, Omni Shoreham Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the National Zoo and 4 minutes from Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station. From there it's a 12-minute ride to Pennsylvania Avenue, where guests can tour the city's famous monuments, from the White House to the Lincoln Memorial.
A pool, a park, and a spa
This grand hotel plays an ongoing role in local history, having hosted world leaders and inaugural balls since 1930. After a swim in the pool, a stroll around the lush grounds, and an expert massage in the spa, guests can sit down for dinner in the gilded surrounds of Robert’s Restaurant.
Classy decor, WiFi
Guestrooms fit for presidents and prime ministers feature marble bathrooms, plush armchairs, ottomans, and comfy bathrobes. Guests can surf the Web from their room using WiFi (surcharge), pour themselves a drink at the wet bar, and choose a recent movie to watch on the flat-screen TV with pay-per-view channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni Shoreham Hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Omni Shoreham Hotel provides a heated outdoor pool, health club, and sauna. The Omni Shoreham Hotel also features a seasonal pool bar SPLASH!, where guests can enjoy small plates and refreshing drinks poolside. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can also unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars. A computer station is located on site.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and 24 meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 99998 square feet (9000 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Omni Shoreham Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 832
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 24
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 99998
- Conference space size (meters) - 9290
- Number of meeting rooms - 24
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Roberts - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Marquee Bar and Lounge - This pub specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool is on site and is generally open from April to October, depending on weather conditions. The pool bar is open on Memorial Day weekend.
Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 27 for adults, USD 5 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Omni
- Hotel Omni Shoreham
- Hotel Shoreham
- Omni Hotel Shoreham
- Omni Shoreham
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Omni Shoreham Hotel Washington
- Omni Shoreham Washington
- Shoreham Hotel
- Shoreham Omni
- Omni Hotel Washington Dc
- Omni Shoreham Hotel Washington Dc
- Omni Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Omni
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from April to October. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.